Mary L. Cook Public Library Curbside Pick-Up Guidelines:
Each patron may reserve up to 10 items through ‘My Account’ at https://www.mlcook.lib.oh.us/. Patrons are welcome to pick up holds for multiple people each curbside pick up session. We will call you to tell you your holds are ready for pick up.
1. When you put a hold(s) on materials through our website catalog, we will compile your items for you and give you a call to let you know that they’re ready to be picked up.
2. Once you arrive, text us using the number on the sign at your parking spot: 513-898-1297. That way we can confirm your name/card number, parking spot (which are numbered 1-4), and any additional patrons you’ll be picking up for.
3. Just pop your trunk for us to safely deposit your items to you and you’re ready to go!
- As always, there are no fines on overdue materials.
- Items will be quarantined for at least 72 hours before being checked in.
- We are not accepting returns at curbside pick-up in effort to maintain social distancing standards, but you are welcome to return items in our book and AV drops.
- If you are having any issues, give us a call as (513) 897-4826.